Category Archives: Niharika
- Inform the writers and director about your dissatisfaction
- Give some input at your level and try and cover up with your acting and touches on the show.
- Ignore it and act, as long as you get paid for it.
- Walk out of the show, as it would be against what you had perceived.
- Ignore them since they don’t know the entire truth
- Give an interview and clarify my stance
- Spread the word through a common friend that there is no truth in whats being talked about.
- Enjoy the attention, while the show is on as it works for the show and my popularity.
- Take up the challenge, since you are confident you would make a place for yourself.
- Call up the actor you are replacing, have chat with that person and take tips for the role.
- Log onto a fan-forum and check the popularity of the character before taking the role up.
- Not take up the role, since you prefer doing something new and fresh.
- Talk to the person,and request him/her to stop doing this as you think they are doing it out of love.
- Make a clarification through your own account that there is an impostor.
- Go to the police and get the person arrested for misrepresenting you and cheating.
- Ignore it as a part of becoming a celebrity.
- Congratulate him/her first and hope to win the next year.
- Take your time to come to terms with it and then give her/him a call to wish them.
- Ignore the person totally till the time, you have the award in your hand next year.
- Totally give up on the concept of rewards and Awards as a benchmark for performance.
There would be days when we would be dead tired, and Sir would say, you are not bleeding yet, so go on! Back then it sounded so brutal I would make up my mind not to go for the next session, but something inside would automatically pull me back into the sport! No matter how much I would try, nothing else would fill up my mind. Backsides of exam papers would have drawings of a Table-Tennis table, and I would plan strategies as to how I would play. The tension of going for a tournament would make me finish my exam paper one hour in advance.
Last night Sia made me nostalgic and took me down the memory lane. I was also at one point in time the only girl in my stadium playing with a bunch of boys. It was not until summer camps that we there would be other girls who would come and go. I was in fact treated specially because I was the only girl. I would always get to play on one side while the others would take turns and change. I would be made the group leader once in a while and eventually when the tournaments happened, I would also get to lead! All of that was an experience I will hold dear to my heart always!
For a man like Ashutosh, his work, his house and his patients at Dr.Kotni’s General Hospital held the most important place in his life. And then walked in a certain Dr. Nidhi, who seemed to have changed it all for him. Her prolbem-i mean Problem was she didn’t want to fit in at first, but that very prolbem-i mean problem went on to lay the base for something deep and strong. Something perhaps had forewarned her that she should not tread the path she had taken. That in the course of pursuing her dreams, she would chance upon a force she would not be able to resist no matter how much she tried.
Ashutosh at the outset knew, he was a man devoid of emotions and driven by a mission. When Nidhi walked in like a breath of fresh air, he knew he couldn’t oppose it. Mallika only became the means that he conveninetly used to brush his feelings under the carpet.
Ashutosh breaks down in front of his friend Armaan finally baring his soul. And you can’t help but feel for him. It is not his confession that makes you want to hug him and cry, but the hard hitting reality around him in the form of society, rules and forces that forbid you from listening to your heart, that makes you wince in pain.
Ashutosh has been a man, who has perhaps always loved with all his heart, but he has always carried the fear of not getting what he has rightly deserved. He has been a man, who had immersed himself so much into his work for the fear of attachment ever since his Baba abandoned him all of a sudden. The reason why he never really looked at Mallika, was also because he knew he didn’t want to do injustice to a woman who loves him this dearly.
But slowly when his destiny had other plans for him, he didn’t know how to fight it. He didnt know how to hide it. And it all came out. It was Nidhi who brought the smile back on his face. It was she who told him he could cry in the rain and no one would know and he would love it too. Slowly Ashutosh was beginning to not only think for her, but also think like her, because life had once more begun to look beautiful. But all of that had to come to a grind hault on realising, he could not hold someone else’s life at ransom. Or so he felt. He very well knows of Nidhi’s feelings for him, but the age disparity makes him treat it as an excuse from fighting the world, though his heart urges him to act otherwise.
“She has a bright future and a life ahead of her” he confesses, and I dont want her to start fighting with her family and friends because of me. Only a man who loves you dearly and puts you before himself is capable of such selfless concern and care! Ashutosh, proved it in an instance. During all those goofy days when Nidhi tried to get a reaction out of him and only got back a cold and stern one in return, we now know how much of himself the man was bottling up!
Why is this world so unfair, we beg? Why cant love just be love? If destiny has written the names of two people together on the sand, does a wave have the right to simply wash it away? And just because it has washed it away, does it mean it ceases to exist in the first place?
To see where this intense love story heads from here watch Kuch To Log Kahenge!
|Sanju and Mehboob|
Meet Sanju, Mehboob Ali and Manish the men who make it all happen. Well, right from what scenes are to be shot for the day to which artist would be available to make sure the set, the shoot as as well the activity once on location happens as planned, this Production Team ensures dutiful carrying out of activity! Imagine a day on the sets where there is no one to organise anything? would you then be able to watch your shows on time?